Last time in this series, I took a look at Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Sequences 1-3. Today I will be looking at the next set of Desmond’s memories contained in Sequences 4-6. Please keep in mind that while I try to keep spoilers to a minimum they are unavoidable in an article like this. To put it plainly, there are spoilers within. Read on to see what problems I encountered in the game design and how Ubisoft could improve upon this series in the upcoming Assassin’s Creed III game.
Home » Posts Tagged "Assassin’s Creed"
- World of Warcraft Raid Pets: What Should be Next? Posted on December 14th, 2012
- New Plot Devices Needed Posted on September 13th, 2012
- World of Warcraft Can’t Excite Me Anymore Posted on July 31st, 2012
- Windows Live ID Makes Me Cry Posted on October 24th, 2011
- World of Warcraft: My Quest for Green Fire Posted on March 24th, 2013
- Halo 4: A Recap of Spartan Ops Episode 3 Posted on January 4th, 2013
2K Games 343 Industries ArenaNet Assassin's Creed (series) Assassin's Creed III Atari Big Sky Infinity Bioshock 2 Bluehole Studios Boss Baddie Capcom CD Projekt RED Clever Musings Creatures dtp Entertainment Electronic Arts En Masse Entertainment Fable 2 Game Freak Gears of War 3 Guild Wars 2 Halo 4 Halo: Combat Evolved Hearthstone Inc. Lionhead Studios Mass Effect 3 Microsoft Studios Mojang NCsoft Nintendo PlayStation Network Resident Evil 5 Snowball Earth The Elder Scrolls (series) The Elder Scrolls: Shivering Isles The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction Tormishire Ubisoft Ubisoft Montreal Xbox Live Xbox Live Arcade