If you like to keep your ear to the ground when it comes to gaming news, you have no doubt heard your fair share of controversies that seems to have a large portion of gamers up in arms. Recently with the release of Gears of War 3, one such controversy has risen to the surface again: DLC already present on game discs. It seems that no matter which gamer you ask, he or she is going to have a polarized opinion on the subject. And since individuals with opposing views on the internet tend to be incapable of making civilized arguments, I thought it might be a good idea to share my rational views on the subject.
Home » Posts Tagged "2K Marin"
- Blizzard’s Dungeon Design Philosophy (Part 1) Posted on March 5th, 2012
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Leveling Guide Posted on November 15th, 2011
- Revisiting Spartan Ops Episode 10 Posted on May 25th, 2013
- Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Exploit Guide Posted on November 16th, 2011
- A Criticism of Gears of War 3, Act 1 (Part 1) Posted on October 25th, 2011
- World of Warcraft Would Not Work on Consoles Posted on January 14th, 2013
2K Games 343 Industries ArenaNet Assassin's Creed (series) Assassin's Creed III Atari Big Sky Infinity Bioshock 2 Bluehole Studios Boss Baddie Capcom CD Projekt RED Clever Musings Creatures dtp Entertainment Electronic Arts En Masse Entertainment Fable 2 Game Freak Gears of War 3 Guild Wars 2 Halo 4 Halo: Combat Evolved Hearthstone Inc. Lionhead Studios Mass Effect 3 Microsoft Studios Mojang NCsoft Nintendo PlayStation Network Resident Evil 5 Snowball Earth The Elder Scrolls (series) The Elder Scrolls: Shivering Isles The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction Tormishire Ubisoft Ubisoft Montreal Xbox Live Xbox Live Arcade